NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Eddie Pardovani Spanish Benevolent Society First Art Opening!


Eddie Pardovani Spanish Benevolent Society First Art Opening!

From: Eddie Pardovani
Date: May 28, 2013, 6:37:59 AM EDT
To: Suzannah B Troy
Subject: * My FIRST opening reception! (Eddie Pardovani) Tue.-5/28, 7:30 pm.st

You started me on this road, Suzannah; this is the fruition of our meeting. You can always take pride in that, and draw the props for it. I would love to see you there. Stop by if you can...




Thanks and Blessings.  So proud of Eddie!
Congratulations!

I met Eddie at Apple Computer 14th Street. 

He showed me his powerful photos that celebrate Joy, Dance and NYC life in an upbeat way. 

I asked if he had a blog.  

He didn't so I taught him how. 

Our interaction was part of what I pitched so many years ago to 
Alicia Hurley re:Community Outreach resource centers in every
mega dorm because NYU uses the term community facility to
supersize yet exclude community. 

By giving a talented me a small amount of my time I helped empower him. 

I am a victim of a violent crime http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE
and was lied about as well as seriously injured. 

I was coerced in to dropping charges against my will and so violated 
including by NYPD so Eddie's kind words mean a lot. 

Eddie is together unlike Giuseppi Logan but I recognized talent in both of them. 

You can see a photo of me and Giuseppi on a park bench Tompkins in The NY Times
article which also acknowledges my YouTube Documentary and good deeds.  

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/08/nyregion/giuseppi-logan-jazz-artist-tries-for-a-comeback.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0