NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dr. Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks NYPD The Violent Assault by Delita YouTube Viral?

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/05/dr-fagelmans-delita-hooks-violent.html

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dh9TedhfthE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dr. Andrew Fagelman, Internist , 155 Spring St.  did not fire Delita Hooks for coming out from behind a long enclosed receptionist desk to violent get between Dr Vine's patient that would be me and the door to violently give me the finger.   She provoked me to turn my iphone to video capacity and start filming.....

She than threatened me with bodily harm.....

She lied even about that -- Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager said she would slap the crap out of me.  She lied and ran barefoot as she thew her shoes and made a hole in my retina.

Without surgery I would have gone blind.

Now I just learned I have scar tissue on the area where Delita Hooks made a hole in my eye and too date everyone asks me why hasn't Delita Hooks been arrested by the NYPD.

People tell me many NYPD are corrupt and MD's too.   Why hasn't Delita Hooks been arrested.  She also filed a false cross complaint which is a serious crime.  The video proves she is a liar and commited a violent assault as I held my bags, my arm numb from a 2 injections in to my elbow.

Delita Hooks is like Jodi Arias a smooth liar who can turn on a sweet nice act but she isn't.  The video and the medical injuries proves she is violent and a liar.