NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, May 10, 2013

Civilian Complaint Review Board Public Testimony From Suzannah B. Troy Giving CCRB Hell


Read the minutes -- shameful exposing CCRB and than listen to my testimony, Suzannah B. Troy the only civilian out of 8 million people testifying in front CCRB starts at what might be page page 18....line number number 4...
re: my testimony -- every NYPD officer I refer to - their names spelled wrong,  DI Ed Winski,  Lt Angelo Burgos,  Sgt Chen,  Det John Vergona, involving the violent assault by Delita Hooks,  her employer's name spelled wrong Dr. Andrew Fagelman....  I reference activist Louis Flores last page up top, wrongly written Luis Flores was shot (instead of shoved), read how CCRB has never even contacted him so did they fix it...I slam Bloomberg for tech messes including CCRB's read me giving CCRB...   When I say CCRB failed us CCRB spelled wrong in transcript!!!!

Note Bishop Taylor had a good laugh about team sports but in my opinion not a care in the world about the Injustices suffered by people failed by CCRB.  When I the only public member spoke he got up and walked out for some reason.  Well you can read that they have trouble just getting 3 of them to show up to rule on cases....