NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, May 19, 2013

NYPD PO Hugot & 06 Precinct Outstanding Work Catching Gay Slay Murderer


NYPD PO Hugot & 06 Precinct Outstanding Work Catching Gay Slay Murderer


NYPD PO Hugot & 06 Precinct Outstanding Work Catching Gay Slay Murderer

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/gay_slay_in_village_NGivdC7FqIArDqTfqNCaJJ


I was given intell 06 very smart how they rounded up witnesses and put them in cars to ID murderer.

As an activist I was constantly put down for believing in good NYPD and sadly I am a victim of NYPD abuse and corruption as 01 corrupt cops fixed a violent assault for Delita Hooks employed by Dr Andrew Fagelman and I almost lost my vision from Delita Hooks running punch to my eye and she damaged my cervical spine worse than it was.

G-d sees all.


Anyway good job to the NYPD catching this hateful murderer and rounding up the witnesses in a smart way.

In contrast the shameless Christine Quinn continues to betray LGBT community as the murder victim of this hate crime would be alive if she had fought for a hospital with a Trauma Level 1 Hospital with a Rape Crisis Center and AIDS care.


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/05/west-village-gay-hate-crime-murder.html?m=1

Marc Carson rest in Peace and condolences to all loved ones.  Tragic a lesbian mayoral wannabe sold us all out and you died because no Trauma Level
1 Hospital. 

A memorial will be created for you so your death won't be forgotten.