NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Suzannah B. Troy Not Christine Quinn Calls for Ambulance Response Time for Gay Hate Crime Murder W. Village

Suzannah B. Troy Not Christine Quinn Calls for Ambulance Response Time for Gay Hate Crime Murder W. Village

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/05/gay-man-murdered-ambulance-response.html

Truly this is a horror show rewind been there done that when I demanded an investigation in to why the ambulance for a 75 year old man one of Quinn's own district members passed out and the ambulance took a half hour.  She refused to investigate and at first she and Chuck Meara denied there even was an ambulance despite hundreds of her own district who she locked out witnessing it


http://eastvillageeasteastvillage.blogspot.com/2012/03/christine-quinn-talking-points-march-13.html  

Christine Quinn Talking Points are the notes from the meeting at City Hall that prove Christine Quinn promised to get us stats on response times.  The above links proves I am the first to demand the response time on this gay man's ambulance that died.

The press killed news on Richard Schierer death, now this man who died because Rudin luxury condos replaced a Hospital.