NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, May 10, 2013

Suzannah B. Troy makes Complaint against Internal Affairs because Jen Desmond Slandering her for Delita Hooks Read on


Delita Hooks violently assaulted me but first she verbally berated me, menaced me and repeatedly provoked me to get help.  When I couldn't get help and than she got between me and the door to violently give me the finger she provoked me to turn to video to document her abuse.

From them to 8 months later Delita Hooks has no idea she has done anything wrong and Jen Desmond's callous abusive slander comment proof Delita Hooks is still lying and blaming the victim me.


NYPD 01 Sgt. Chen False Cross Complaint Turned Away Call IAB, CCRBhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syrc3ncHFTI&feature=share&list=UUmCef-t72tojrbQ3d8UW2LA

Dr. Fagelman Assault Receptionist Dee Menaces Gives Finger Assaults Punches me in the eyehttp://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE155 Spring St.

The video proves I was violently assaulted.....

1) note the heavy woman in the beginning of the video -- she is leaning against the wall in the back drop like she is waiting for a bus.
Maybe she sees Delita Hooks come out from behind a counter to menace patients on a regular basis -- the counter is long and closed off.

2) note the door.  I am out...Delita Hooks could have closed the door and did not.

Does she have a record that has been sealed for some reason?  She attacked me throwing her shoes, running at me to punch me in the eye like I was her boyfriend and jilted her, she ripped out my earring and hair and kicked at m -- at least 6 strikes to my body and number 3 I finally defended myself taking her down.

Here are photos of the long closed off counter -- there are no name tags defining who works for whom.    You can see photos before and after.

I believe Dr. Vine's receptionist who only gave me Delita's first name as "Delite" she sounded scared and it turned out she did not have the courage to speak up for me -- tipped Delita Hooks off I went to NYPD?

Did  Dr. Fagelman called an NYPD patient/friend or pal and they advised Delita to come in file a false cross complaint? My fear and concerns is that ///////////////////:::::::...:::::    bad cops....

Either way the NYPD fixed this violent crime.  I have medical reports Delita Hooks made a hole in my retina and without surgery I would have gone blind.
I have an MRI damage to my cervical spine.


Dr Vine was never interviewed, her medical assistant broke in to get her after I tried to get help once Delita Hooks came out from behind the counter to menace me after verbally asaulting me and over nothing yelling at me I HAVE NO RIGHTS!

when I tried to exit because I couldn't get Dr. vine who was in with a patient Delita Hooks got between me and the door.    Delita Hooks violently gave me the finger and walked away smug and satisfied

BECAUSE IAB HAS FAILED TO DO THEIR JOB DELITA HOOKS STILL IS UNDER THE FALSE NOTION SHE DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is why I am harassed by people on her behalf and she has no fear of the NYPD arresting her so is IAB getting favors from Dr Fagelman?  Did NYPD do him and Delita Hooks a "favor"? 


I would not have been harassed by a patient named Jennifer Desmond  on YouTube and Delita Hooks was told not to contact me and here someone is on her behave causing me even more pain and suffering.   If IAB had done their job and interviewed everybody which to date has not happened.   No one has interviewed Dr. Vine who vacated 2 weeks after I was violently assaulted.

I had powerful letters published on behalf of the NYPD after 9-11 including asking for a raise in The NY Times and The WSJ "Betrayal at Ground Zero" but to me now NYPD and IAB corrupt as hell and word on the street your integrity bureau phony a place to let cases die aka your are fixing these cases for corrupt cops.   Where is the arrest of Delita Hooks already? She doesn't understand she did anything wrong She is 40 years old a violent liar who when you meet her can be as charming as Jodi Aria.

Suzannah Beth Troy 


ps long conversation followed up with this email and I made it clear Det Vergona never went to the office to interview everybody.  Either did IAB!!!

The corrupt cops who took Delita Hooks false cross complaint "to investigate" never even contacted me because clearly the fix was in.  Jen Desmond wouldn't be slandering me causing me even greater upset if IAB and NYPD remembered they took an oath and did their job already!!!