NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

NYPD and Internal Affairs Fixing Violent Crime for Dr Fagelman? 8 months 11,633 views of violent savage assault no arrest




NYPD and Internal Affairs Fixing Violent Crime for Dr Fagelman? 8 months 11,633 views of violent savage assault no arrest

http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE


Dr Fagelman's Receptionist Delita Hooks Punch to my Eye Hole in Retina 11,633


Moving towards 12,000 views and why haven't the NYPD arrested her.  Why was I forced against my will by corrupt detectives to drop the charges with thus video, photos of defensive wounds and why hasn't Internal Affairs notify the 01 Precinct to make the arrest of Delita Hooks for assault and a false cross complaint yet.  


Did Dr Fagelman pick up the phone and ask for some fixing and favors?


IAB guilty of protecting corrupt cops more than actually investigating unless Feds come in...



http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/05/nyc-commission-to-combat-police_25.html?m=1



How much money do tax payers pay for CCRB, Internal Affairs and NYC gov commission to combat police corruption when their results are shameful and IAB moves with the speed of a turtle in molasses versus the speed of how fast corrupt cops and Internal Affaus deposit their pay checks.


In do many words the woman Internal Affairs police officer in my opinion unwilling to investigate violent assault and the fact I was forced against my will to drop charges because of the severity of my wounds and a 4 day delay on a false array for a weekend stay with a hole in my retina retina detachment, cervical spine injury and neck brace and not from the attack Det Vergona knew I have a collapsed bladder from fibroid tumors making a weekend stay more than a hardship but dangerous unless corrupt evil Vergona agreed to move me to a hospital to be handcuffed to a bed with a bed pan.


Why are the NYPD and Internal Affairs Protecting Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks?