NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, May 5, 2013

NYPD Chief Banks Wants NYPD to Clean Up Their Fashion Statement not their Corruption?



http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/fashion_police_XKkWiN79OpbQlHmSvEfZXK

http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2013/05/nypd-iab-ccrb-2-youtubes-prove-nypd.html
Chief Phillip Banks did you say sloppy fashion statement or sloppy police work as in corrupt, lazy, uncaring  NO CPR like the piece of paper I was handed after I was assaulted -- CPR a total flat out lie.
Ask Ed Winski why I say CPR a total flat out lie along with Det John Vergona and all involved.  All dirty corrupt cops involved in fixing me being violent assaulted and almost blinded without surgery I would have lost vision in my eye.  No arrest and interesting Delita Hooks wasn't fired.  I want Dr. Fagelman questioned on the witness stand did he contact NYPD for fixing and favors because I want to know why the NYPD did not investigate this and arrest Delita Hooks?  Was it my politics or a special relationship Dr. Fagelman and Delita Hooks have with certain NYPD?

NYPD Chief Banks:  meet Ed Winksi, Lt. Angelo Burgos, Sgt. Chen and Det. John Vergona:

I can't tell you Det John Vergona's partner although Det Vergona put him on the phone like he was his "boyfriend" to discuss which eye was the black eye but than Det. John Vergona got back on the phone and said:

"I don't care if you have 2 black eyes!"

What a disgusting man.  I don't know who Det. John Vergona dresses and if he is a short fat slob and a sloppy dresser but I can confirm his police work is sloppy.

I can show you the email where he promises to go over to the office to interview everybody involved in me being violently assaulted.  He never went.  The day he was going to false arrest me instead of go to the DA with the video Delita Hooks threatened me with bodily harm and they carried out her threat and far more violent than her words, corrupt Det John Vergona instead threatened with false arrest using a false cross complaint and he could not explain why I had to wait 4 days to be false arrested until Saturday.

I asked are you anti-Semitic?  Arrest the Jew on the Sabbath?  He couldn't answer that.

The 2 detectives that got Delita Hooks false cross complaint never contacted me and sloppy Detective John Vergona said they didn't have to.   Apparently they were playing patch work sloppy corrupt detective gain to fix a violent crime because of my politics and to do Dr. Fagelman of 155 Spring St and his violent employee Delita Hooks a favor?

NYPD Chief Phillip Banks you have have a lot more to worry about than sloppy dressers but sloppy detective work and corruption.


NYPD Chief Banks Wants NYPD to Clean Up Their Fashion Statement not their Corruption?