NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, May 26, 2013

9-11 911 Failure Sept 11 Fast Forward to Now 911 Tech Corruption



9-11 911 Failure Sept 11 Fast Forward to Now 911 Tech Corruption 2 billion 3 million dollar Tax Payer Titanic CityTime 2  --- follow the money trail....one year anniversary of John Liu's press release of an audit of ECTP 911 Tech system calling for criminal investigation.... no criminal investigation by Cy Vance yet and US Attorney Preet Bharara has not come and taken it as he should have.

http://bloombergnewzzz.blogspot.com/2012/11/ny-post-editors-911-son-of-citytime.html

Reminder Rudy who made his myth of a 9-11 Hero in to 30 million dollar personal fortune had 11 years to move the Emergency Command Center and he didn't.

Learn about the new 911 Tech system and the many scams including even a real estate purchase for a 2nd Emergency command center that cost...oops mega millions but who cares -- it is just tax payer money --not Bloomberg's personal bank account....