NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Jennifer Desmond Blames the victim of Dr. Fagelman's Violent Receptionist Delita Hooks


Jennifer Desmond in my opinion is an evil woman that slanders a victim of a violent crime.  Dr. Fagelman's employee Delita Hooks violently attacked me.  Jennifer Desmond slandered me the victim saying I picked a fight but look at the video. Delita Hooks could have closed the door but she didn't because she wanted my blood. Jennifer Desmond says she had been going to Dr. Fagelman for 7 years. Explain why Delita Hooks got out from behind the long closed counter to get between the door to violently give me the finger.  Delita Hooks after 7 & 1/2 half months still does not know she did anything wrong thanks to Dr. F, NYPD and folks like Desmond that buy Delita Hooks lies hook, line and sinker when the video proof, photos of the defensive wound and how beautiful and happy I looked before she violently berated me, yelled at me I had no rights before she came out from behind the counter and why? I asked politely "Would you consider paper cups instead of styrofoam? It is better for the environment. That evoked rage and a verbal assault so outrageous she provoked me to seek help and go back and try and find my MD who sadly was in with another patient.  Than Deilta Hooks got between me and the door to violently give me the finger and than walked away so pleased with herself.
Delita Hooks still has no idea she has done anything wrong.

Thanks to creeps like Jennifer Desmond, corrupt NYPD involved and in my opinion and evil little man named Dr. Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring St.

I stood there holding my bags as the violent bully repeatedly assaulted me.  I never put down my bags or my phone as she treated me like her personal human pinata.

Delita Hooks is not intelligent enough or just amoral to defend her violent lying actions and truly criminal actions: threatening me with bodily harm,  assault and battery and filing a false cross complaint.

She is a good liar and she is quite a manipulator so if Internal Affairs ever starts truly investigating this violent assault which Jennifer Desmond is still an open case than she should get arrested finally but the DA will let her off as long as she stays out of trouble.

For now my video prevents her from harming another person.  If she does she and Dr. Fagelman are in big trouble.

Delita Hooks was told not to contact me but you are the 2nd very insensitive patient to come harass me a victim of a violent crime and blame me for a violent attack when the video proves Delita Hooks could have easily closed the door but instead holds it as she starting the beginning of an assault that at least 6 strikes to my body punching, grabbing and ripping my hair out pulling damaging my cervical spine, and repeatedly trying to kick me in the groin.

What was she doing getting out from behind the counter.  The medical care $430 to get the cyst removed $430.  I don't have the price of the surgery to repair my eye or go blind.  She lied to the NYPD and based on your comment she is still lying and you are supporting her lies and violence blaming me.

Jennifer Desmond blames the victim of a violent assault.