NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Nanny Bloomberg Drone Wedgie for Spy of Wall Street



http://grumpyelder.com/2013/03/nanny-bloomberg-military-style-drones-coming-to-nyc-inevitable-gov-andrew-cuomo-facial-recognition-is-working-it/


Yikes --- we know the NYPD have facial recognition rumor has it at City Hall -- not those little local precincts that have a feeling you have gone back in time.....

But Mike has so angered the Wall Street Oligarchs that he may have gotten a wedgie in his Drone dreams to spy on us! 
Yikes!  


My video of me being violently assaulted by Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager Delita Hooks was given the Michael Premo treatment by corrupt NYPD Detectives from the First Precinct....

My point is corrupt cops and the Manhattan DA's case for Premo will use any drone, Domain Awareness spying as they wish not in the pursuit of fighting crime but fixing crime.


The only laugh if the mega rich on Wall St got a taste of Mike Bloomberg and the NYPD's spying tactics via Bloomberg's Private Empire.

Nanny Bloomberg Drone NYC Wedgie King Mike Spy of Wall Street