NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wikipedia Deletes Suzannah B. Troy Artist Page After Cyber Vandalism To Destroy Evidence

Wikipedia Deletes Suzannah B. Troy Artist Page After Cyber Vandalism To Destroy Evidence

Gee whiz, why did Wikipedia rush to delete the page on me being censored? To destroy all evidence of the cyber vandalism pure RACISM and MISOGYNY.  

Wikipedia Team do not have Kosten Frosch contact me because I believe Kosten Frosch is racist misgoynist and in part responsible way to fast deletion of my wiki page so no contact from this Kosten Frosch!
I have posted my opinons on Frosh being in racist -- see above so do not have this awful bias person write me.   THIS PAGE IS A VICITM OF AN ATTACK AND THAN RUSH TO DELETE.   WHERE IS THE INVESTIGATION IN TO THE CYBER VANDALISM. 

Is Wiki by instantly deleting preventing us from doing our own audit?  We believe yes!!!!!!!!!!!!


Please wait until you can find an honest and unbiased fair person to investigate.   It says Team but I can't get an honest (Team) to investigate.

I would like the page back to copy it since it was wrongly and unjustly removed but first defaced and attacked and you aren not investigating.
I demand my page to copy it and get the links to The World Journal that featured Mayor Bloomberg King of New York Poster, 3rd Term Protest -- I am suing you are racist against Chinese Newspapers?
El Diaro covered me as well with photo same event.

If you supposedly value free speech why do you allow pages to be defaced and refuse to investigate and rush to delete them.

After the page was moved and work was down on the article so it is not true that it was not improved so to me it clear you are unwilling to investigate blatant cyber vandalism.

So if  you are racist, bias, misogynist org. that refuses to investigate  -=- and message is clear.

It is you evil and bad karma to ignore what I have requested

I request the page immediately returned

1) so I can copy and get all the links there are many added including The NY Times, The World Journal, El Diaro, The Wall St. Journal, NY1, the Economic Magazine, The Getty Images that was published around the world protesting Dominique Strauss Kahn.
2)YES I REQUEST AN ADMINISTRATOR BUT THE EVIL CREEP THAT RUSHED TO DELETE.  WHY THE RUSH.

DO YOU ANY NON-RACIST, NON-MIGOYNIST ADMINISTRATORS 
BUT
3) THERE NEEDS TO BE AN INVESTIGATION AND PUNISHMENT FOR DEFACEMENT.

WHY DO YOU HAVE NO INTEGRITY?

HISTORICALLY, I HAVE ALWAYS FACE CENSORSHIP AND MOST ESPECIALLY THE MONTHS LEADING UP TO AN ELECTION.   I ALSO CAME UNDER CYBER ATTACK WITH GOOGLE YOUTUBE BUT THEY WERE DECENT UNLIKE YOU AND INVESTIGATED AND RETURNED THE WORK AND APOLOGIZED.   We believe NYPD involved/have some role in Google YouTube illegal deletion but at least I got the work back.

YOU CONTINUE TO BE FLAT OUT EVIL NOT TO INVESTIGATE.

Find someone with integrity to contact me and not those involved in deleting a page to cover up cyber vandalism.

Note to readers:  Let's guess Bloomberg Quinn hacks deleted page?   Someone associated with Joe Tacopina Chad Seigel?  NYPD Fixing me being violently assaulted almost lost vision in my left eye by Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager Delita Hooks she is not arrested or fired.....NYPD fixed it and YouTube exposing Det. John Vergona no arrest Delita Hooks assaulted me and filed cross complaint was the first YouTube wrongly deleted just like the Wiki page on me being censored.

The list of suspects and their hired guns is short.  (Hired guns and or mental patients or both?  So cowardly.)