NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, May 10, 2013

George Artz Ravenous For Money and Power?





Chang W. Lee/The New York Times
At a recent gathering, the talk turned to lunch and regulars, from left, Tom Baer, George Arzt (yeah that is George taking a giant size bite out of our tax dollars hardee har????), John LoCicero, former Mayor Edward I. Koch and Henry J. Stern, moved their conversation to a restaurant.

Artz lobbies for Liu while working for Liu?  I guess it is nice work if you can find it!


"New York attorney Peter Gleason said the city website that documents lobbyists shows the legal contracts. “That is for everybody to look at and see who is lobbying which government official during which time frame,” he said."

Yikes, The Epoch Times quote Pete Gleason who outed Wayne Barret as the "Prostitutionional Profiteer"
http://youtu.be/Skt5wRmrgyk

http://observer.com/2008/05/wayne-barrett-defends-quinn/

True or False Wayne Barrett's wife in bed with Christie Quinn so does that make it a menage, Wayne, wifey and Quinn?


(Note: In my book John Liu is a hero re: CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech corruption -- that approximately 3 billion tax dollars abused right there and Liu called for a criminal investigation in to ECTP 911 1 year ago...Cy Vance and Preet have done nada.)