NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, May 12, 2013

WATCH: Video shows vicious train assault like Dr Fagelman's Delita Hooks Punching Patient

WATCH: Video shows vicious train assault like Dr Fagelman's Delita Hooks Punching Patient!
WATCH: Video shows vicious train assault
 


http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/watch_video_shows_vicious_train_GnMlXVYQGHk6QfUkQHDhSM


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
Watch Dr Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring St receptionist office manager Delita Hooks violate my human rights, civil rights and my body. She damaged my eye I needed surgery or go blind and yesterday I learned I have scar tissue over the damage to my retina.

Corrupt NYPD did Delita Hooks and Dr Fagelman who did not fire Delita Hooks.

You see Det John Vergona fixed the violent crime rather than go to the manhattan DA with the video, photos and medical evidence.

I was never contacted by the corrupt detectives that took Delita Hooks false cross complaint and I just learned the name of the corrupt dirt bag who got Delita Hooks false cross complaint and never ever called me.

I have more info but not posting right now.   Instead sending an email to IAB and another agency reading them the riot act.

Also it's Mother's day and Jen Desmond, a patient of Dr. Fagelman, Jen I think of you coming to my YouTube evidence that Delita Hooks slandered me when I have to comfort my Mom... very upsetting what sick evil people Dr. Fagelman, Delita Hooks and anyone who can watch the video and defend her violent crime let alone help fix it.

Mind blowing --- I am still reeling from learning yesterday that Delita Hooks damaged my eye so badly I have scar tissue retina damage from her violent assault.