NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dr Andrew Fagelman PTS Dream From Violent Assault 155 Spring St.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

Every night around 3am since Delita Hooks Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager violently assaulted me after a series abuses from a verbal assault to getting out from a long closed off desk to stalking me to the door getting between me and the door to violently give me the finger and walking away smugly until I alerted her I was now video taping.... Than her savage attack began damaging my retina as she threw her shoes to run barefoot as fast as she can to hit me on my eye, rip at my hair and attempt repeatedly to kick me in the groin...

Besides the NYPD fixing it because of a series of biases against me I wonder if NYPD pal fixed it for Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks.  

In the dream I dreamt when I fell back asleep at 5pm,
I was in a hotel room asleep and in the dream I wake up and in the twin bed next to me is Dr Fagelman who I have never met because he hid in his office as I was violently assaulted and his staff was not rushing to get him. 

In the dream I confront him.  Just like NYPD fixing for him he got in to my hotel room but he is laughing and cordial.  In the dream he is clearly gay but in real life I am told he has a beautiful black trophy wife.  In the dream he admits no apology he is a crook and I am trying to find my recording device because David Chen of the ny times is doing an article on me being assaulted.  Not true in real life either.  

He is not a violent psycho like Delita Hooks who I hear now behaves so nicely and they blame me for insane violence although there are plenty of yelp reviews trashing them both and even calling her and the staff bipolar.  

In the dream I ask Dr Andrew Fagelman if he has a boyfriend NYPD cop lover that fixed it or is he prescribing HGH to NYPD.   He just laughs at me in the dream not answering.  

A bunch of people rush in and I ask them and Dr Fagelman to leave.  

If that isn't a PTS dream I don't know what is.