NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

CHRISTINE QUINN - Has No Manners


CHRISTINE QUINN - Has No Manners

          From: Christopher London
Date: May 28, 2013, 8:58:46 AM EDT
Subject: CHRISTINE QUINN - Has No Manners
CHRISTINE QUINN HAS NO MANNERS

ON MANNERS - I am no Mr. Manners. All I can do is aspire to be half the gentleman my father was and exhibit some of the extraordinary love my mother had for animals and children and then maybe I am qualified to tell you that true character is a function of how you treat the most vulnerable in society whether its women, the elderly, the sick, disadvantaged groups, animals (who have people make decisions for them) and the poor.

Hence if you become Mayor or the Speaker of the City Council and you use your exalted position to fortify further the positions of the already over secure, to the exclusion of all else, let me tell you, you have absolutely no manners or character and I will challenge your ascension to any leadership role in our society. 

Truth be told, as passionate as I am against the attempt to INSTALL Chris Quinn as the next Mayor, I am rather late to the fight. But I know as a New Yorkers who was born and raised in three of NYC's 5 Boroughs that regardless of who you support, please let it be ABQ - Anybody But Quinn. 

PLEASE JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST CHRISTINE QUINN: Make no mistake, the Anti-Quinn movement is a diverse mainstream movement of Real New Yorkers united against the installation of a corrupt political opportunist with an anti-democratic agenda; a veritable political charlatan who masks/camouflages her deception in identity politics. You see having a "Gay Woman" Mayor is the perfect front for the dark forces that bought and own her. 


-Vote Quinn Out: http://www.votequinnout.com

-Rudin Family Blood Condos:  http://rudinbloodcondos.blogspot.com/


Christine Quinn Mike's mini-me



Sent from my iPhone