NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Jen Desmond Inflicted Emotional Pain on me a Victim of a Violent Assault by Delita Hooks Dr. Andrew Fagelman's employee It's Mother's Day


Also it's Mother's day and Jen Desmond I think of you coming to my YouTube evidence that Delita Hooks slandered me -- Jennifer Desmond comes to my YouTube channel and makes a comment slandering a victim of a violent crime that has left my eye damaged for life because a violent liar like a Jodi Arias who hasn't killed anyone yet asked her to harass the victim of her violent act?

http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE  (Too date Delita Hooks doesn't think she did anything wrong and her violent assault was my fault.  Very sick and thank Dr. Fagelman and the NYPD for her misconception as well as aiding and abetting Hooks in her violent assault that has damaged my eye and neck serious damage.)

Jen Desmond had to see the violent video and it is a no brainer Delita Hooks was provoking me to video her abusive unprofessional actions since she came out from behind that desk to come after me and get between me and the door to violently give me the finger.

What receptionist gives a medical patient the finger but wait until you see the video.

Well I can't tell you the story but Jennifer Desmond caused me a lot of pain and it also involves my Mom and a very serious medical test she had to take while I was being inflicted even more pain by Jen Desmond who closed her eyes to a video that proves Delita Hooks assaulted me and in my opinion the video proves Dr. Fagelman is not an ethical MD because he did not fire her.


They have caused me a great deal of suffering along with the corrupt cops that fixed this violent crime.
The detectives that took Delita Hooks false cross complaint never called me.  They never wanted to investigate this violent crime for some reason and Det. Vergona who got my complaint refused to meet me repeatedly refused my request to see my damaged eye and the defensive wounds to my arm.

These corrupt cops only wanted to fix the crime and why.

They caused me a lot of suffering and to learn my eye is damaged and has to be monitored for life....there is now scar tissue over the hole that Delita Hooks made in my eye and I have to check my vision now for the rest of my life because the scar tissue could impact it and than to have Delita Hooks who thanks to my opinion an evil corrupt medical doctor Dr. Andrew Fagelman not fire her and corrupt NYPD fix for her Delita Hooks has lied and lied like a Jodi Arias  and thanks to the MD and NYPD she still does not know she did anything wrong.

So Jen Desmond wasn't smart enough to get it from the video comes and harasses me as I am trying to comfort my Mom and here is the irony -- because of what Jen Desmond did to me by sheer luck after 7 months I learned some intel on Delita Hooks and the NYPD as well as Dr. Fagelman?