NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, May 17, 2013

NYPD Joe Sanchez The Hispanic Serpico YouTube Channel Year Long Documentary Channel now up!



http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeSanchezNYPDHero
The original videos are on my YouTube Channel -- wish I could transfer the views...
stay tuned for when I interview Joe Sanchez about Adrian Schoolcraft during the trial which is going to challenged what I call The NYPD Brand....  


I created a new YouTube Channel for the YouTube Documentary -- a year long series that will include interviews with NYPD Hero Joe Sanchez who was set-up by corrupt Internal Affairs police officers to protect their pal who Joe Sanchez had reported to Internal Affairs.

Joe Sanchez is the Hispanic Serpico and we have Charles Hynes in his own hand writing from 30 years  ago saying Joe Sanchez should be re-instated in a letter her wrote in response to juror Annabell Washburn so it was quite a disapointment that Hynes declined the request for an interview for my NYPD Hero Joe Sanchez the Hispanic Serpico - the goal NYPD reform which must include the end of a history of NYPD retaliating against whistle blowers to getting an apology and honorary re-instatement so Joe can officially retire.


Please click the link to read more on Charles Hynes and NYPD Joe Sanchez tells you about Charles Hynes speaking about NYPD corruption way back when.......



http://nypdjoesanchezexoneratedblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/charles-hynes-in-decline-declines.html